- What is ICRIX privacy?
You agree that all information, communications, materials coming from are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure. Any information, communications and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation. All the data giving by a member to will be used privately and not disclosed to any third parties. ICRIX Limited is not responsible or liable for any loss of data that happens by your fault.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions:
your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide for when registering, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your purchase, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
ICRIX Limited strictly prohibits its members from using spam and other forms of Internet abuse to seek referrals.
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with ICRIX Limited, and may result in legal prosecution. Icrix Limited strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a Federal crime in the U.S. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the spamming incident.
ICRIX Limited may undertake, at the sole discretion of its management team and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions.
- Account Suspension:
Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, ICRIX Limited may immediately suspend the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Suspension is intended to prevent the abuser from benefiting from their abusive activities by prohibiting the offender from registering referrals. After a thorough investigation, if the spamming incident is verified, but does not rise to the level of a terminable offense, Edenloops may lift the suspension.
- Account Termination:
- Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, ICRIX Limited may immediately terminate the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the account, the loss of all referrals, and a prohibition against any future membership.
- Cookies Policy